Below is a list of services offered by IWSG members.
Professional Speaker and Author
Website: Spunk On A Stick
- Book formatting for both print and eBooks
- Private consultation for writers and authors
- Stock photos for book covers and websites
- Publishing and promoting seminars
Author and Blogger
Website: Chrys Fey
- Full Edit + Critique: Content review on plot and characters. Punctuation, grammar, and other typos will be fixed. Chrys will also cut unnecessary words, check for redundancies, and POV changes. She will even offer easy fixes and suggestions on content.
- Manuscript Critique: Focuses on content with no typo fixes or other forms of editing. Chrys will point out flaws (if any), offer easy fixes, suggestions, and also comment on things she likes.
- Flash fiction, short stories, novellas, and novels in ANY genre.
Bonus: When you use Chrys Fey’s affordable editing surfaces, you’ll get a discount on L. Diane Wolfe’s formatting services!
Speculative Fiction Author and Freelance Editor
Website: Surrounded by Books Indie Services
- Ebook Formatting
Published Blurb Author and Cover Design/illustration Artist
Website: Writing and Art Design
- Blurb writing and creative evocative intros
- Cover art and design
- Illustration for logos, book covers, children's stories
- Creative editing and copywriting
Emma L Adams
Author and Freelance Editor
Website: From the Writer's Nest
- Substantive Editing (speculative fiction, New Adult, YA and MG only)
- Manuscript Report (same genres as above)
Author and Freelance Editor
Website: Nick Wilford, Freelance Editor
- Formatting (for both ebooks and print)
Author & Freelance Editor
Website: JL Campbell
- Developmental Editing
- Line Editing
- Specialty areas: Romance, Women's Fiction, Young Adult, Middle Grade, Non-Fiction
Melanie Schulz - Black and White Editing
What you sign your name to matters. Be proud of your work. We can help.
Website: Black and White Editing
- Overall editing: This is about story, this about voice. We will analyze the entire manuscript, offering our suggestions. After revisions are made, a second review is also included.
- Line edits: Each line will be assessed for flow, content, pacing, and consistency. Over usage of words will also be addressed, as well as any other defect that hinders the telling of the story.
- Copy edits: The document will be checked for all errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, general formatting, and misuse of words.
Romance Author & Freelance Formatting and Coaching
Website: Anessa Books
* Formatting for ebook and Print-on-demand
* Self-publishing coaching (includes book Self-Publishing: Easy as ABC and one-on-one help)
* Developmental editing
If you provide a service (formatting, editing, cover art, etc.) and have been an active member of the IWSG for at least three months, please contact us for a listing at admin @ insecurewriterssupportgroup.com. Thank you!