Louise Dean, Founder of The Novelry, opens another avenue to publication...
Here's how to get published.Leading literary agencies have buddied up with The Novelry to get their hands on their writers' work because the standard, thanks to their rigorous process, is so high. They fast track members' work, giving a response in one to two weeks. It's a VIP pass.
To join The Novelry, sign up for one of their writing courses, they're inspirational and practical, there's nothing like daily guidance and a deadline and The Ninety Day Novel course is the tonic many aspiring novelists need to get that novel done.
"Because there's never a right time to write a novel," says founder and author Lousie Dean "I created the right place. You'll need our method, an hour a day for ninety days and I'll give you a new good habit that will last you a lifetime of happy writing."
Members working across all the fiction genres - Literary, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical including Young Adult and Children's - get matched to literary agents under the careful stewardship of The Novelry.
The Novelry offers online writing courses and residential writers' retreats with guest tutors including bestselling award-winning authors Kit de Waal and Sophie Hannah.
The Novelry's courses have been named in the top creative writing courses online worldwide by The Bookfox, winner of 'Best Course to Write Your Novel' and 'Best Editing Course'.
- If you love reading and would love to raise your writing game to publishing standard, you might like to explore what's on offer at The Novelry. Plenty of free advice at the blog and a free mini-course.
- The Classic Course teaches writers how to build a world in fiction. Learn the techniques and methods of authors like JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, JK Rowling and more. Delve into your own unique life experience and find the story inside you. You’ll leave the course with a plan for your novel and plenty of material.
- If you have an idea and need to write it, write it fast. So write it in a season as Stephen King advises with the Ninety Day Novel ® course. It’s an online course, available worldwide, you can sign up at any time and you’ll be guided step-by-step, daily, and supported all the way to ‘The End.’ With one-to-one troubleshooting sessions and plenty of encouragement from fellow writers, no one gets left behind.
- Put that pen down! Leave that novel in a drawer for at least a month and read other great books again, then return to the novel and produce a second draft using the Editing Your Novel course.
- Submit those first three chapters one by one to the novelists' community at The Novelry for warm wise feedback. Then when you’ve taken on board all the constructive and cheering praise, you send it to Louise Dean, founder of The Novelry who will submit for you to their leading literary agency partners.
I think I need the ninety day course.
Hi Lee - thanks for this ... sounds very interesting - and it has British connections! I've kept the details and subscribed to the blog ... cheers Hilary
Getting matched with agents is a big selling point.
Sounds interesting - and 90 days makes it sounds doable and attractive!
Novelry really streamlines the process from creating to signing on with an agent.
Intriguing! Definitely worth a look!
Such a great concept. I will keep it in mind when I write my novel.
A most interesting post to read Lee. Thanks for sharing this.
Great and helpful post!
Thanks for an excellent resource, Lee!
This sounds interesting, Lee - many thanks. Maybe ninety days will stop me prevaricating about finishing - or maybe not.
Thanks for posting this. I think many writers need advice.
Post a Comment