Hurray for you, and now you're ready to send it off to the agent who's waiting to read it. (We must have a bit of humor in all of this.) There's just one more teensy hurdle to publication.
Yep. The Query Letter.
You'll find those steps outlined and easy to follow. Here's the outline, so be sure to check it out. NOW!
1. Writing an Effective Query Letter
- Capture the agent’s attention with your greeting
- Craft an irresistible hook
- Write a tantalizing synopsis
- Reveal your credentials and your publishing savvy
- Personalize the letter for each agent
- Proofread everything you’ve written
- Thank the agent and sign off
2. Infographic: How to Write a Query Letter
3. Get a Professional Query Letter Review
Do you have query letter phobia? Or are you getting results from your queries? Did you check out the Readsy post? What's your take?